SB 1760 Emergency Powers and Riot Control amendment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is great for State control, but our Fed Government is planning on signing several world treaties before the end of the year with the UN that could nix all this with UN binding law powers that the US will have to follow and there will be no recourse.

I couldn't disagree with you more on that. The Senate has to ratify all treaties, and treaties cannot supersede the Constitution.

Also, from a more pragmatic standpoint, there's little chance the current administration would stir the pot in such a dramatic way in an election year, throwing all that red meat to their opponents.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should be thanking God that Sen. Luger got defeated last night... he was reported as being a [[[BIG]]] supporter of the UN 'Small Arms' Treaty and the 'Law of the Sea' treaty. He was alleged to be pressuring fellow Senators to radify these treaties.

F

fredkrueger

This is great for State control, but our Fed Government is planning on signing several world treaties before the end of the year with the UN that could nix all this with UN binding law powers that the US will have to follow and there will be no recourse. We need to keep an eye on that.

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/209283-obamas-assault-on-america

If he is 1/10 right, we could have a problem.
I already know that Obama wants to have a deal with the UN basically taking away all of our 2A rights. I just pray that he is never able to succeed in doing ANY of this. I recently got a letter from the NRA stating things that Obama is trying to do right now: 1. He endorsed a total ban on the manufacture, sale, and possession of all handguns. 2. He endorsed a ban on the sale or transfer of all semi-automatic firearms. 3. He backed a 500% increase in federal taxes on guns and ammunition. He voted to ban single shot, over-under, and side by side shotguns. 4. He even opposed efforts to protect Americans from prosecution if they used guns in their homes for self defense. And this is the man that so many Americans want to vote into office again? I just cannot see how someone can support him. He is anti-American. It also says that he can also implement huge portions of these treaties with the UN by Executive Order, without a single vote from Congress. He also included in his new budget that he will use our tax dollars to have research conducted to prove that firearms are a public health menace. The list just goes on and on. Is the NRA making this stuff up? I don't believe so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom