SB1733 passed the Senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching this on video, these guys arent very punctual...

I'm watching now...

Looks like only about a 1/4 even bothered to show up. The rest are milling about like cattle. Some grandstanding douche of a senator just brought in a high school basketball team who's butts he is kissing. Now they're getting ready to do another dog and pony show and some more butt kissing.

I thought these guys were in session to do the people's business - not kiss butts.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For SB1733 to pass, do they have to have a majority of votes of those members present, or a majority of votes for ALL Senators (present and not present)? For example, if all those Senators that didn't bother showing up today, hurt the chances for passing the legislation?

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am appalled at the number of empty seats. Really?
Sickening. And everyone dogs the poor turnouts at the polls...I think this is even more disgusting. These morons were elected to office, yet they can't bother showing up to pass/reject the bills that they were elected to hear and vote on.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For SB1733 to pass, do they have to have a majority of votes of those members present, or a majority of votes for ALL Senators (present and not present)? For example, if all those Senators that didn't bother showing up today, hurt the chances for passing the legislation?

They had enough present to call the session to order, so they have enough to vote on the bill.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Sickening. And everyone dogs the poor turnouts at the polls...I think this is even more disgusting. These morons were elected to office, yet they can't bother showing up to pass/reject the bills that they were elected to hear and vote on.

Probably out campaigning for another term instead of doing what they're supposed to have been elected to do after their last campaign.

Latest posts

Top Bottom