SB1733 passed the Senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Gawd - I had no idea.

If managerial level employees showed up to a business meeting as unprepared as these guys they'd be counseled and fired if it ever happened again. No wonder government is so screwed up. these guys have been darwinated out of the real world into the fantasy world of government.

I am so disillusioned now that it is all I can do not to scream out in frustration.

OK - now some dumb broad is using the ole the founders never envisioned argument and the guy explaining has no clue how to rebut that old diatribe....

ARRRRRRGGGGG!

OH GEEEEZ. Now the guy answering the questions doesn't even understand the bill as written concerning restricted areas.

Ah hah! the race card. The stupid woman has asked if open carry on private land like the Ku Klux Klan used to do.... She just admitted to being an ex-member of the black panthers and wants to know if a bunch of them could show up to public meetings all packing open?

Uh OH... Now she's asking about muslims showing up to rallies or public meetings packing open. The question answerer keeps trying to explain you've got to have a license to OC and it doesn't matter who you are. She just keeps trying to make this about race.

Now she's trying to indirectly bring up the blood in the streets argument. OH NOSE! A shoot out at the OK corral. We're gonna have one if this law is passed!

Who is this moron that's trying to rebut this woman? Couldn't they have found someone with some skill at this?

Now she's back to the race card. Will black panthers or muslims be "ACCOSTED" by the police?

Blacks are upset with America and Oklahoma. She's way worried about Oklahomans carrying guns in the open - the implication, the undertone is she's afraid all us rednecks are gonna declare open season on blacks and muslims - explode is one term she used.

How do people like this get elected to public office.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here she is again......rehashing the original intent of the founding fathers.....someone kick her in the rear!!! And Meetings? the LAW IS ALREADY WRITTEN!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom