SB1733 passed the Senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddog, so what you are saying is now you will be selling holsters? Someone needs to call the Senator that was asking whether this would add anything to the economy and explain it to him.

F

fredkrueger

My dad went to high school with Mary Fallin and they are still friends to this day. I am gonna see if he will get a hold of her and see if he can talk to her about signing this bill. It's worth a shot I will also send an email.

C

Clay

I sent this to Fallin:

Governor Fallin,

The senate has worked very hard this year and have finally passed the subject bill. Now I urge you to fulfill your promise to sign such a bill.
Please, I want my "unregulated" 2nd amendment back and this is a step in the right direction. It is not the end of our fight to retain our freedoms, its the beginning. Responsible citizens with guns are responsible for this countries freedom and the founding fathers were very clear when they wrote "shall not be infringed". Well, Mrs. Fallin, my rights to bear arms are being infringed as long as there is any government control on them and it disgusts me personally. Please, sign this bill into law and help allow us responsible law abiding citizens to level the playing field on criminals who illegally posses firearms with the intent to do harm.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't get into the weeds.... I just asked for her to sign the bill and thanked her for her service to the State. I pointed out that most of us wouldn't be open carrying all the time.. just occasionaly and that in Oklahoma's 100+ degree heat, this large older man would certainly appreciate the option of open carrying a small pistol or revolver without a over shirt or vest. I didn't want to come across as being a rabid 2nd amendment rights guy.. just a average 'Joe' wanting options for self defense depending on conditions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom