SB1733 passed the Senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Email sent with me quoting here own words about passing open carry.
Furthermore, I believe that gun ownership rights in Oklahoma can and should be expanded. Gov. Brad Henry vetoed an "open carry" law that would have permitted responsible gun owners to carry weapons without concealing them. When I am governor, I will sign that bill into law and send a message that in Oklahoma, we mean business when it comes to the second amendment.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I sound like this? I dont think so.

I didn't mean to imply that that you were... but there are a few guys on here that are... they get very vocal in arguing CC.. what I call getting off into the weeds. They are like Sen. Russel on Steroids about it... they aren't happy at all with open carry w/ a permit and hurt their cause a lot of times by trying to rush things when it is obvious it wouldn't pass right now... and I was kind of giving them a caution when writing to the Governor.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow great news! I haven't been able to check this morning, and just logged on here not too long ago an read the hundreds of new posts on this thread. It's alot of good info I enjoyed the comments from the people that were listening/watching this live, made me want to laugh and yell at various times with what you guys were describing occurring on the senate floor. I'll have to go back and listen to the audio tonight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom