SB1733 passed the Senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I gotta say, I'm a little more peeved with the R's that voted excused rather than against. I mean, at least the D's had the balls to vote the way they stood on the issue.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta say, I'm a little more peeved with the R's that voted excused rather than against. I mean, at least the D's had the balls to vote the way they stood on the issue.
Yup, beat me to the post. Anyone that voted "Excused" is a coward, and doesn't deserve the seat they hold. Up/down votes, only. Same can be said for Obama, who voted "Present" many, many, many times.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, beat me to the post. Anyone that voted "Excused" is a coward, and doesn't deserve the seat they hold. Up/down votes, only. Same can be said for Obama, who voted "Present" many, many, many times.

What if that person actually wasn't there and was excused? What if that person got calls in about even numbers from both sides? What if they have a conflict of interest? I can see some viable reasons to be excused from a vote.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if that person actually wasn't there and was excused? What if that person got calls in about even numbers from both sides? What if they have a conflict of interest? I can see some viable reasons to be excused from a vote.
And they ALL just happen to be R's. Rigggghhhttttt....

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And at least one of these "Excused" has been outed as being up for reelection this Fall. I wonder if the others are as well?

I'm proud to say that I am in Senator Sykes district. He has made me proud with this legislation, as well as being the principal author of SB1760

jwv

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

One good thing is they made sure where they stood on OC and that makes it easier for us to target them, when we have an opponent that is worth supporting and getting that bunch out of office. Man, that Senator Wilson was enough to make one puke, what an idiot he is. It does show what a bunch of weirdos can do.They all need to go as soon as possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom