Schools questioning children

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're hungry, why don't you go eat a big ol' bowl of dicks?

Great thread to throw that out in since we are talking about elementary school, seems like your jokes are stuck at that maturity level. Keep up the good work. :owned3:

I just had a really tender steak ... cooked just right ... at home ... on the grill ... :p

This gave me a good LOL! haha. I've got some cheese and wine to go with that tender steak.

Welcome to OSA! Where we bithc about the world being too PC, and then jump all over a guy for hurting someone's feelers.

As far as the OP... You ducked up, your kid ducked up, and the school ducked up. It happens. I suggest scheduling a sit down with the principal and superintendent.

Boooo, that's the best part :(

LOL. Yep! A bunch of menopausal men. It's a cry fest around here one day, and a fight fest the next.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandson was caught with a .243WSSM round in school. Sent home for the day. Thank God it was in Tx.
He picked it up from my shop thinking it was cool looking. His parent's nor I knew he had it.

That's not bad parenting. It was a kid that put it in his pocket to show kids at school.

I never did a body search on my kids before school, and I doubt any other parents on this forum do either.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just thankful that ammo didn't get hot and explode in the kid's backpack.

Could be the tampons would be put to better use by the hand-wringing "educators" that are ready to paint the parent as irresponsible, and call names.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay - I'll show my ignorance. Is possession of ammunition on school property illegal, or is there some written policy that prohibits it? Or is this the result of someone's personal opinion that it should be included in some sort of nebulous definition of "dangerous" or "weapons" or some such?

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, when i was a kid, it was "cool" to slide a .22lr cartridge into the LEVI tag on our jeans. I don't remember anyone freaking out about it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay - I'll show my ignorance. Is possession of ammunition on school property illegal, or is there some written policy that prohibits it? Or is this the result of someone's personal opinion that it should be included in some sort of nebulous definition of "dangerous" or "weapons" or some such?

It is possibly illegal, certainly terrifying, and could result in an unplanned discharge under the right conditions.

Kinda like a hand-wringer's reaction to a woman. Probably also the fault of the parents.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good thing that terrorist child didn't have AP ammo (which is probably the only way it would be illegal), that would have really been a disaster if it blew up in his backpack. Oh the horrors.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do any of us know how this parent raised their kid? We don't unless we know them. Yes the kid made a mistake. That's what kids do sometimes. I know I was raised right and I did some stupid things. Nobody is perfect. As long as the kid learns and the parent does as well I don't see a big problem with what happened. But to get on here and call someone a bad parent and a moron is uncalled for in my books. I used to work with a man in his late 30's and he would carry a 22.250 round or two in his pocket. I don't know why he did it but he did. Is he a moron and a bad person because of it? I don't think so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom