Screwing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westsidebob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caojyn actually I'm bitching about paying $9 for shipping a spring and a pin, yes I should have noticed the shipping beforehand. What is up with you guys, can't say shut in here without someone giving you crap.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah elcabob, I've noticed some real attitudes on here.

Theyre wives run the show at home so this is the only place they can do it.

Really I just think if someone is selling a spring or small parts it's not worth their time to ship it when they are only making a dollar on the part. So in all fairness you have to throw them a few more dollars on the shipping.

Last edited:

Westsidebob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think caojyn and the dog ought to get together and rub some lotion on each others backs, maybe they wouldn't be so pissy...

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caojyn actually I'm bitching about paying $9 for shipping a spring and a pin, yes I should have noticed the shipping beforehand. What is up with you guys, can't say shut in here without someone giving you crap.

Would it make you feel better if they built the shipping into the cost of the product and offered you free shipping or would you be complaining that they charge $15 for a $1 spring?

Latest posts

Top Bottom