Seeking advice on a major decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say go for it but I'd also say try for renting a small house in Ponca instead of an apartment.

There are tons of houses available in Ponca and you might get lucky and find one for about the same cost and have more privacy, security and freedom.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you chosen a degree & career path? What do you hope to accomplish by earning a degree? Jobs are tough to come by in Stillwater. MerCruiser is closing down in a few months....they used to employ 1100+ employees....now less than 300. Not trying to talk you out of it....just preparing you for reality.
I graduated from OSU with a mechanical engineering degree. You will never starve with an engineering degree if you have any work ethic about yourself. Choose a degree that will always be in demand. 'ology degrees won't get you much more than minimum wage.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't read more than the 1st page so if its been answered my bad.

How are you paying for school? What degree? Just because you get a degree don't mean anything really. You go into a field over saturated it wont matter. Good luck. Our generation has a hard road ahead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom