Sell/Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't gonna B&M,but

Gage and Gauge
Gray and Grey
The first one is the correct one in both instances. This is America people. If you wanna use the others go back to Europe.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple co-workers and I had this conversation the other day. I was given the privilege to read a narrative from another agency and could not believe what I read! There were so many punctuation and spelling errors in the narrative that it was difficult to understand. English is my second language, how the hell can someone fcuk it up that bad?!?! I just don't understand it! When I say or write something that makes no sense, I have an alarm in my head that goes off and tells me that my engrish is wrong! :P

Idiocracy....

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I make these mistakes all the time, especially texting. My grammer is decent and know theses things. But still get in a hurry. Your instead of You're i do all the time.

Now ones i hate....
My buddy and one of my bosses uses Ideal instead of Idea
"Hey that's a great ideal" !!!
My boss also says Pacific instead of Specific.
"No guys, we need to be real pacific on these procedures" !!!!

I just wanna reach up and slap him ever time

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm less able to spell than I was thirty years ago. Can somebody tell me how to reactivate the squiggly line below the mispelt words.

Danny Tanner, can you elaborate about the use of the comma? Don't ebem get me started on the use of the comma, the colon, and it's bastard son the semicolon.
I don't think any of you guys have the guts to explain these things to me.

I come from a good family and I've done all I could.
I never learned punctuation, but I expeck that's not a hot smoking piece of news to you limp-wristed Peedaint mother f@ckers. Yeah, I made A's in English and never learned to punctuate shi+.
What's that say about our so called educational system?
:finger:

Latest posts

Top Bottom