September Eat and Shoot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds great! Unfortunately she has prior obligations, so it will just be me. I was thinking about leaving Edmond ~7:15. Definitely up for a caravan, or even car-pool if you want.

That's a bummer!! I finally got my sewing machine back! Had to get it and take it to another shop but it's fixed!! I think caravaning is the way to go because I'm toying with going to Tulsa after and spending the night so I can visit with friends on Sunday. (Shhhh, don't tell anyone I have friends!! You'll ruin my rep!:fallangel:rotflmao:)

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure Ian's going to be giddy - I haven't told him yet.

I will be videotaping Ian's first time with the giggle switch active!

Will this be his first time to shoot anything?

I'm gonna' try to make it. Still iffy. If anybody wants to shoot big bore rifles, speak up, and I'll bring them again. Otherwise, I ain't got nothing special to offer!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm gonna' try to make it. Still iffy. If anybody wants to shoot big bore rifles, speak up, and I'll bring them again. Otherwise, I ain't got nothing special to offer!

Oh, no, not at all! He's got his own little Walther P-22, his own M&P 15-22 and then he built his own AR-15 in 5.56 100% with his own two hands. He's a good shot and is turning into a lethal weapon! Did I mention he's also a black belt? Yup, got his black in January of this year. He's gonna be a hard target one of these days, for sure!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, no, not at all! He's got his own little Walther P-22, his own M&P 15-22 and then he built his own AR-15 in 5.56 100% with his own two hands. He's a good shot and is turning into a lethal weapon! Did I mention he's also a black belt? Yup, got his black in January of this year. He's gonna be a hard target one of these days, for sure!

LOL! He's a seasoned veteran! Remind me not to mess with him!

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Happen to have a 458 Socom? Thinking that will be my next build, but haven't ever shot one.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the range this morning and set up 13 pieces of forward or rear falling steel poppers and a steel challenge stage on the pistol bay for our shooting pleasure.

869e7c2201db14dff173f9ff600ca535.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happen to have a 458 Socom? Thinking that will be my next build, but haven't ever shot one.

Hell, I'd be up for that, too! I'll pitch in for your ammo cost!

Nope. Sorry. All of my big bores are 'traditional' bolt guns, double, or single shot ... .375H&H, .375 Weatherby, .45-70 & .458 Win Mag. Socom would be fun to play with!

Latest posts

Top Bottom