Shootin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm down at my parents' house this weekend. They have had an armadillo or two tearing up the yard so hopefully will get to shoot them tonight. They also saw a skunk a few nights ago so maybe one of those also.

If I were home I would be shooting IDPA at USSA this Saturday.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going out with the son to test the new Henry .22 lever ....

This you will enjoy. Love the little Henry lever guns.

ill probably go out for a little bit and do some callin for coyotes/bobcats. if its not to cold/windy/or wet then i may blow somethin up with some tannerite. i havent checked the weather yet, so im not sure what its supposed to be like.

Now what you really need to do is line up a coyote shot with the tannerite in the same shot. That would be sweet awesomeness right there.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Working all weekend. Next weekend it's on. Of course, I only have a sling shot to shoot, but I am kill some beer cans with the sucker.

Feinstein wants to ban the steel ammo for those. No worries, though; they will be be replaced by an environmentally responsible, biodegradable substitute made from plant material.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IDPA does sound like a good time. Me and my dad are going to go set some traps in the morning instead. I will shoot tomorrow afternoon if the rain don't keep me down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom