Shooting event poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fun shoots on Saturday or Sunday, whats your preference

• Saturday start at 10 or 11

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Sunday start at 1 or 1:30

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its that time of year when we are planning some fun/competitive shoots. We have tossed around the idea of having them on Sunday afternoon. We need advice, which works best for your schedule. Saturday starting at say 10 or 11, or Sunday starting at 1 or 1:30. Give us your input. We have some new ideas for fun shoots this year.

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
come on guys, I'm not asking if you would come to the shoot, just wanting impute from the shooting community. What is your preference, if you were to go to any shoot? Are you more likely to attend one on a saturday or sunday? Help me out here

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not voting because you don't have enough choices. I wish all of the matches would start at 8:00 or at the latest 9:00 in the morning on Saturday or Sunday. The day doesn't matter to me. I would like to start early so that we could get done earlier and keep the wife and home life happier.

I'm anxious to come see your facilities and shoot your matches. Please post info on them on the forum.

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am not voting because you don't have enough choices. I wish all of the matches would start at 8:00 or at the latest 9:00 in the morning on Saturday or Sunday. The day doesn't matter to me. I would like to start early so that we could get done earlier and keep the wife and home life happier.

I'm anxious to come see your facilities and shoot your matches. Please post info on them on the forum.

OK, I can understand that. Lets ignore the times I put on the poll and choose a preferred day. The reason we thought about starting it so late was so guys from the metro wouldn't have to leave at the butt crack of dawn. It is an hour to hour 1/2 drive from OKC to Duncan. And the reson for the late sunday was for those that may want to go to church first. The times do not matter to us, we are like you the earlier the better. All of our normal classes start at 8 or 9, so our events could fall the same way. I will keep posted on here of our events. I believe our fun shoots will be cash prizes along with other giveaways.

So again, ignore the time I posted and just tell me what day the shooting community wants

Latest posts

Top Bottom