Shortage of drug holds up some US executions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dayum, I've heard of other states having backup methods of execution, but OK is the first I've heard of having a tertiary method of execution. Kinda makes me proud to be from Oklahoma, even though be opposed to the death penalty....shows our perseverance lol.

Someone should add a part D:

D. If the execution of the sentence of death as provided in subsections A, B, and C of this section is held unconstitutional by an appellate court of competent jurisdiction, then the defendant's attorney or attorneys shall receive a chicken dinner.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A box of .22 LR is about $15.00 and should kill around 550 people. That will take around 20 yrs to use up. A rifle can be purchased for around $100.00. I dont know how many of our penetentiaries have a death row , but , it couldnt be more than a couple. So outfitting 3 prisons with that equipment would be under $350.00.

This whole death penalty being carried out in a humane manner is just rediculous. I have yet to hear about any murders being committed in a humane fashion. So why do we have to abide by a stupid code that the person being executed didnt have to in order to be in this situation.

I am all for letting a member of the victims family do the execution humane or not. They are the ones having to live with the aftermath. Very rarely do murderers victims become discovered immediately. They always hide the body , deny killing them , deny knowing where the body is. All the while the victims family prays and hopes their loved one is found in good health. After a couple of months they just want to know where the body is so they can have peace and put them to rest. The whole process is just frustrating.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bring back the Mussolini. String them up in the middle of town and let everyone get their blows in, then if they are male castrate them and sew their man parts in their mouth. Good enough for someone stupid enough to think he could get rid of the mob, good enough for death row.

Latest posts

Top Bottom