Should H&H greatly expand its ammo selection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All places should make their ammo more accessible. Where you can pick up the box and look at it without having to ask for it over the counter. They all should have a big selection (when available)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the OP has the best answer. Yes; NO. Screw off! They already charge too much for junk ammo. How much are they going to charge for the better stuff?

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats considered good ammo for a handgun? I have to admit when I bought this gun and picked up the ammo I had never heard of the brand...I have a .357 S&W..what would be good for it and what would be considered junk?

ray76

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes and people there need to have better knowledge of different type of ammo. I called the other day to see if they had 30tc ammo for my Icon. I was transferred 3 times because nobody there knew what 30tc ammo was and after repeating myself 3 different times to 3 different people and waited 7 long minutes, I was told, not at this time

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats considered good ammo for a handgun? I have to admit when I bought this gun and picked up the ammo I had never heard of the brand...I have a .357 S&W..what would be good for it and what would be considered junk?

A revolver will cycle regardless of ammo. Just make sure the ammo doesn't burn dirty. Semi-autos are a different story. Some ammo doesn't feed well. I bought a box of .45acp at H&H and it was the dirtiest junk I've ever shot. It cycled okay with only a few ftfs, but the pistol was covered in a nice coat of soot, and my arms were speckled with that stuff.

trollkepr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What brand of ammo was it?

Not only am I a cheapskate but a broke one so I shoot mostly Blazer .40 S&W and even this cheap ammo doesn't seem to dirty to me.

A revolver will cycle regardless of ammo. Just make sure the ammo doesn't burn dirty. Semi-autos are a different story. Some ammo doesn't feed well. I bought a box of .45acp at H&H and it was the dirtiest junk I've ever shot. It cycled okay with only a few ftfs, but the pistol was covered in a nice coat of soot, and my arms were speckled with that stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom