Shoulder Impingement Surgery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn dude!! What did you do??
Tore my rotator cuff. I also f'ed up my bicep. There was also some other stuff, related to the injury, going on that they had to fix. To put in perspective how bad it was and how much pain was involved they did a nerve block (before putting me under) that required them sticking a needle in my neck. That sucked a bunch! Then they had me on fentanyl yesterday while I was in the hospital. Today it's 10 mg oxycodone every six hours.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tore my rotator cuff. I also f'ed up my bicep. There was also some other stuff, related to the injury, going on that they had to fix. To put in perspective how bad it was and how much pain was involved they did a nerve block (before putting me under) that required them sticking a needle in my neck. That sucked a bunch! Then they had me on fentanyl yesterday while I was in the hospital. Today it's 10 mg oxycodone every six hours.
What did you do to get screwed up like that?

Glad you're on the mend brother! You and your family are in my prayers.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What did you do to get screwed up like that?

Glad you're on the mend brother! You and your family are in my prayers.
Part of it is an old work injury that reared its ugly head, at least I think it is but I can't prove it. The other things, I have no idea. Could just be part of getting old I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom