Show me your tactical vest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be going village to village. I'll be in my hidey hole in an undisclosed location waiting it out. Lol.

I appreciate the compliment on my pictures. I wish I had a better camera. But I've heard that's as addicting as firearms!

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to question putting pistols on the PC/vest when I find it better to wear it on a thigh rig / belt.

Then I started doing vehicle ops. If you have to shoot while in a vehicle, it's extremely hard to draw a pistol from a belt/thigh and almost as hard to pull a long weapon. But drawing a pistol from your upper chest area is easy and works.

There's a reason all the guys I know who go out on convoys regularly (I don't go regularly, maybe every-other week) wear their pistols on their chest.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, my 6 year old knows how heavy it is....

i826.photobucket.com_albums_zz182_skunkwerksllc_IMAG0133.jpg

i826.photobucket.com_albums_zz182_skunkwerksllc_IMAG0134.jpg

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My last vest from Iraq, the first one did its job, even though it wasn't from gunfire, the sapi plate in front broke against the steering wheel when the over pressure from the carbomb pushed me into it, and the kevlar bennie took the shock to the noggin as the vehicle flipped an rolled.
Its a full level IV, I also have a light weight level III under it.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_DSCN4146.jpg

This is what I call a save!
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_Arlington_Picture067.jpg

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's one of mine. I tend to keep it pretty simple. It has multi strike capabilities rifle/pistol. I have a few vests and LBVS and some issued gear if people are looking.
i1150.photobucket.com_albums_o601_Goesbang03_Mil_20gear_SDC10507.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom