Show me your tactical vest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novtec1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's one of mine. I tend to keep it pretty simple. It has multi strike capabilities rifle/pistol. I have a few vests and LBVS and some issued gear if people are looking.
i1150.photobucket.com_albums_o601_Goesbang03_Mil_20gear_SDC10507.jpg

with anything the KISS method is the best and with this stuff the absolute best. im looking at putting a setup together myself... gonna just remember what i didnt want on me when i was jumping in and out of the truck in the sandbox... thats setup right there BMWGUY is good enough for me.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My last vest from Iraq, the first one did its job, even though it wasn't from gunfire, the sapi plate in front broke against the steering wheel when the over pressure from the carbomb pushed me into it, and the kevlar bennie took the shock to the noggin as the vehicle flipped an rolled.
Its a full level IV, I also have a light weight level III under it.

I raise my glass to you Sir!

C

Clepto

I have a plate carrier and after some consultation with some friends that have been in the sandbox a couple times. I decided to have a tac vest also. that makes it where I can drop the crap and a lot of weight and still have armor. Also easier for vehicles. My plates are ESAPI front back and sides. Also have 3a soft armor. I'll try to get some pics to post.

7ucky7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice. A TA-44 is on my list. We seem to have similar setups. Mk18s for one. I run a couple different hsgi belts and a similar rig.

Latest posts

Top Bottom