Show off your .45!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my contribution-

Winchester 94 and Taurus Gaucho
ai655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Shooting_PICT1254.jpg

Gaucho and RIA compact
ai655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Shooting_PICT1253.jpg

ai655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Shooting_PICT1255.jpg

[Broken External Image]

ai655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_Shooting_PICT1252.jpg

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. I have aquired my best 45 to date. This thing is a tack driver. Kimber Stainless II. Woohoo! Photos by Bigbang. Thanks! :mosh::mosh: Had to show this off a bit.
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the Wilson Professional that my wife gave me for my birthday. The only problem is that after she shot it the first time she took it back and told me that she would share it with me. Later she told me I could order what ever I wanted from Wilson. My new Tactical Supergrade is currently on order.:burnout:

Attachments

• Wilson Professional 1.jpg
    Wilson Professional 1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 91

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. I have aquired my best 45 to date. This thing is a tack driver. Kimber Stainless II. Woohoo! Photos by Bigbang. Thanks! :mosh::mosh: Had to show this off a bit.
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

JJ, What kind of sights does your Kimber have on it? Also, when you get some custom grips (and you will) sell me those..............

BC

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JJ, What kind of sights does your Kimber have on it? Also, when you get some custom grips (and you will) sell me those..............

BC

I can't tell what the sights are. Aftermarket but uncertain of the brand. They are night sights but pretty dim. I will keep you in mind if I get rid of those grips. :D Emphasis on the "If".

However, it's like you read my mind. I am already looking to change those. Not sure what to go with. I like the dark look with the chain link texture maybe. Not sure. Thanks BC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom