Sig .22 Conversion Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking to move towards a conversion for my P226 for my rimfire plinking. Has anyone tried one of these? Reviews seem to be inconsistent.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I've put about 100 rounds through my conversion. I've have zero issues with it and it shoots wonderfully. This is my new favorite rimfire pistol.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_06_gupy6edu.jpg

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Sig .22LR Conversions for my P220 and P229, I tried to increase the magazine capacity on my P220 from 10 rounds to 13 plus, change the magazine spring and the tube at the bottom of the spring (its a shorten version of the tube) you can also cut part of the follower to increase round capacity, I chose not to. The pistol wasn't very consistent, had failure to feed and failure to eject issues. I reinstalled all the factory parts back on the magazine -- Went to the range today, P220 worked flawless. I used some of my American Eagle (40 Round Box) and some Federal Champions. I had left my P229 stock and have never had any issues with it. I hardly ever shot my P220 and P229 (.40S&W and bought a EKG Fire Dragon 9MM conversion Barrel) but I have a great time shooting with the .22LR conversion

Latest posts

Top Bottom