Sig P938

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TtownLarry

Marksman
Reaction score
Who is carrying a Sig P938 and what do you think? I am pleasantly surprised how accurate this little guy seems to be.

I love my P938. Great CC gun. You can shoot +p 9mm and I have never had a problem in the two years and over 500 rds put through it. Love it in my IWB Kydex holster. I also carry bodyguard .380 and G27 in Milt Sparks II holster.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have any of you found the grooved trigger to chew up your finger? Mine does, so I ordered a smooth-faced trigger. I just need to learn how to remove the stock trigger and install the new one, as it didn't come with such instructions. "Have a gunsmith do it" is all they said - legal butt covering, I'm sure.

I have appendix carried a P938 for a couple of years and I have not had any issue with the trigger chewing up my finger, maybe I just have more of a callused finger? As far as changing out the trigger I would just find a youtube tutorial. That is what I did when I changed out it's main spring.

Funnily enough, the grooved trigger in my Sig 1911 also chews up my trigger finger. I've replaced the trigger in my P938, and just need to get to the range to try it. If it works out, I'll spring for a new smooth-faced trigger in the 1911.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot my wife's 938 this afternoon at our burn barrels. At 7 yds I put 5 rounds into a 2" group just about as fast as the trigger could be pulled. Strong hand only, no support hand. Its a sweet shooter.

Oh yeah? That's nuthin'. I shot my friend's Rugger LCP at 50 yards weak handed in the dark and put all 10 rounds in a dime sized hole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom