Sign this petition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like them being an NFA item. I wish they were a $5 stamp and could be approved in a week, but I still like them being NFA.

If this were to pass supressors would be regulated just like firearms, NICS and done. No tax stamps, no ATF approval, Pass the NICS background and walk out of the funstore with supressor in hand.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like nothing more than for silencers (and SBR's, SBS's, MG's, etc..) to be treated the same as any other title 1 firearm purchase, but there is no way I believe the Obama administration would do that. The way that he hates guns and loves taxes, the only thing I see this petition doing is alerting him to the fact that we are paying a tax that was set in 1934 and him raising it to adjust for inflation to the 2011 rate which would be about $3,300.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like nothing more than for silencers (and SBR's, SBS's, MG's, etc..) to be treated the same as any other title 1 firearm purchase, but there is no way I believe the Obama administration would do that. The way that he hates guns and loves taxes, the only thing I see this petition doing is alerting him to the fact that we are paying a tax that was set in 1934 and him raising it to adjust for inflation to the 2011 rate which would be about $3,300.

Well, I'd be out of the NFA game for sure then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom