Signs and people with signs impeach obama this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
are you serious? Obama is about as worthless as tits on a bore hog. Everything he does is bad. All his presidency is about is ruining this country. And most Americans are too dumb to see that.

Yes, Veggie is serious. What misdemeanor or high crime has the obamanation commited that he could be impeached for? That's all Veggie wants to know.

Personally I believe that some of the executive orders he has issued aren't legal but getting competent legal authority to review them and report their opinion on the legality of all the EO's he's issued is a pipe dream.

We're stuck with him for another 3 years.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, Veggie is serious. What misdemeanor or high crime has the obamanation commited that he could be impeached for? That's all Veggie wants to know.

Personally I believe that some of the executive orders he has issued aren't legal but getting competent legal authority to review them and report their opinion on the legality of all the EO's he's issued is a pipe dream.

We're stuck with him for another 3 years.

And when secret courts rule that it's okay for the NSA to violate our rights, then he's not in violation of any laws.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how about fast and furious? Benghazi gun running, all being buried by his corrupt admin. How about swearing to uphold and defend the constitution of the united states of America when all he has done is use it to wipe his ass with? that about sums it up enough for me.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how about fast and furious? Benghazi gun running, all being buried by his corrupt admin. How about swearing to uphold and defend the constitution of the united states of America when all he has done is use it to wipe his ass with? that about sums it up enough for me.

And your proof is...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom