Single Stack 9mm for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CW9 for me. Light, thin, big enough to get a good grip on. When I bought it I was actually looking for a PM9 but I am really glad that I went with the longer grip of the CW9.

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back from shooting my newly-purchased Kahr CW9 at the local range. I put @200 rounds through it, a mix of handloads, factory fMJ and JHP, and did not experience a failure of any type. I could not be more pleased.

This pistol will replace my Kel Tec PF9 as my EDC weapon. It's almost as small, but much more controllable and, in my hands, more accurate than my PF9.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not selling my PF9 as it has been 100% reliable and is, as far as I know, the flattest 9mm on the market but this CW9 is just awesome.

Did I mention that you can get these from Jet Guns on Gunbroker for $335?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Kahr CW9

i680.photobucket.com_albums_vv162_robar_g19_100_0605.jpg

Lilduncan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have both LC9 and SR9C. Love them both. Both shoot great. No problems ever. Reddog1 has a good price on the LC9. Thats where I got mine. Trigger on the way for it. Can't wait to see the difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom