Single Stack 9mm for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+ 8 for Ruger LC9. Accurate (surprisingly good in fact), dependable, nice steady DA pull. Currently using it in a pocket holster, until I figure out something better. Did I mention that its a real 9mm?

Really flat and compact too. I tried it without the factory finger extension on the mag bottom; this is one case where I'll leave the extension on.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget the new springfield xds it's the new single stacked narrow line of the xd. Available in 9mm and .40 both i think. I love my xd though a time or two a narrower gun wouldve been handy but not enough to give up the xd. So the xds should be the best of both worlds. I would definitely check those out if searching for a single stack

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget the new springfield xds it's the new single stacked narrow line of the xd. Available in 9mm and .40 both i think. I love my xd though a time or two a narrower gun wouldve been handy but not enough to give up the xd. So the xds should be the best of both worlds. I would definitely check those out if searching for a single stack

The XDS is available in 9mm and .40? All I've seen is the .45 and that's not even out yet.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really liking Sig's new P938. It's the 9mm version of their very popular .380, the P238. It features full-size Siglite night sights, an all-metal frame, 3-inch barrel, 6+1 capacity with a 7-round extended mag available and you can carry 1911-style cocked-and-locked with the sweet SAO trigger. It weighs in at a mere 16 ozs. empty and it's currently available in five configurations. I LOVE the Blackwood version with the satin silver slide and blackwood grips.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_P938_Blackwood_Detail_L.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom