Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I finally got the M&P 15-22 out after I got it back from s&w with a new bolt. 300 flawless HV rounds through her & 25 sub sonic with the sparrow. Action is loud but it ran them just fine. Remington gold bullet & remington sub sonic hp (down to my last box of subsonic need more)

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For out for another session with mine. 500 or so rounds of CCi and Federal HPs with only two FTF. Both of which looked like jacked up rounds. Was a blast knocking down the chickens and ducks.

However I'm thinking I need to replace the stock. Not too comfortable and kinda eats into my shoulder.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's nice that M&P 15-22's starting to show up back in the stores and at less than $500 prices. Seen them at SSP and Academy recently. We sure do love our 15-22MOE (Magpul). The only thing we have added is a red dot sight. Has anyone taken their 15-22 to an outdoor range to shoot beyond 100 yards? What sights are you using?

LL

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been wanting to take the .22's out to banner to shoot 50 & 100 yds but haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I'll have to force myself this weekend.

@lightsluvr - you never posted a pic of your MOE...how's the AR treating you?

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Mike! Yeah, I have neglected to take photos of the 15-22. I'll try to correct that this week... maybe replace the Avatar with the "real" weapon instead of a stock photo...

The DPMS AR-15 is super. Bought a BSA red dot with a laser from Academy - need to take it out to the range, too. I have not been to Banner - maybe this weekend will be a good day instead of my usual Saturday morning trip to Heartland...

LL

myappliancestore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366650919.029897.jpg