Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How were you able to order mags off the website? I have looked at the 10 and 25 round mags and there doesn't seem to be a way to buy or add to cart. It has out of stock, and no link to buy.

First time it was off the website. Second time was a phone call. Get ready to wait tho.

Last edited:

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
had to send mine back to S&W looked like a bolt rail was bent, failed to fire about 1 in 3 would not go into battery. It is on the way back now. ordered some of the plinker tactical from cabelas suppose to come with a speed loader we will see. Hope they fixed it right

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The load assist is an absolute necessity...should have gotten myself one.
I am however fairly satisfied with my 2 PT mags...aside from the loading.

What is Cabela's charging for shipping.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$5 shipping if you have one of their CC's they have a code for it do not have it handy now. Use the code & they ask for your cabelas card #

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Academy in Edmond had M&P 15-22 for sale as of 9:00 a.m. this morning (Saturday). It may have been the FDE version - salesman said price was $479.

Drive safely!

LL

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another 500rds through the 15-22. About 250 Remy GB & 250 Win Wildcat. Everything went well with only a couple of feed issues. I'm not sure about the Wildcat ammo...yes, yes, the manual recommends against it. I know this, but it also recommends against the GB too - and simply stating consistency issues. The Wildcat just didn't seem as accurate...still able to make small groups at the 20-25yd range but there were some flyers (3-4" off target and I know the scope was dead on target).....maybe I blinked. Haven't cleaned the rifle yet so I can't speak to how dirty the insides are.

5 trips to the range this month - 3 different mag types - 3 different ammo types - well over 2000rds fired - and all is well in 15-22ville.

Removed the magwell forward grip - brought the Magpul AFG2 in a bit -added a BSA 4x32

[Broken External Image]

Put 20rds through my new Marlin 336, then about 100rds through my Glock 19, and finished the day with my 15-22 "paper-eater". Good day at the range.
Love this rifle. Time to take it to an outdoor range for some distance shooting.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten chance to take my new M&P 15-22 to the range.

So any particular ammo it hates? (other than what was in the owners manual)

Any other good ammo options other then what they listed in the manual?

Id really like to know if it likes Blazer