Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm picking mine up Saturday!! I will post my review Sunday after I shoot it. I have plenty of little boolits, just cant find another mag for it. I would even take some of the 10 rounders.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Picked mine up from my FFL tonight. Can't wait to get out and shoot it!

Anyone run Blazer through there's. It's on neither list in the manual.

I wouldn't worry too much about .22 bullets in your 15/22. The list is mostly in response to people bitchin about Remy GB's not being 100% in their rilfles. I've run thousands of GB thru mine and except for few FTF's no problem. It's not going to hurt your rifle, they just want to control the complaints about reliability.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody swapped their rail out?

I installed a Troy battle rail....only thing though, for some reason, mine did not butt up against the upper receiver the way it did in that guy's video...I tried 2 different barrel nuts and went through 2 of the barrel nut adapters.

i146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_20120821_174255.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about .22 bullets in your 15/22. The list is mostly in response to people bitchin about Remy GB's not being 100% in their rilfles. I've run thousands of GB thru mine and except for few FTF's no problem. It's not going to hurt your rifle, they just want to control the complaints about reliability.

Thanks. Good to know.

shorton

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought mine when I was working in PA for something to do on the weekends. Brought it home and started shooting steel challenge matches with iron sights. Added a high viz front sight post and some rail covers, other than that she's stock from the box. Great gun! It just works. Trigger is awesome, gun is light and accurate. Absolutely love this gun because it's so much fun to shoot and so reliable.

Des547

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought mine when they first came out. Had to send it back to S&W for some action upgrade or something. Works like a charm now. I put on a Leapers 4x mil-dot scope and ordered a couple of the 10 round mags which I think look better than the long 25 round mag. Beer cans at 100 yards are not safe !! Nice gun.

Des