Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot mine for the first time today. Ran perfect on the CCI ammo I had, had lots of problems with the Winchester ammo, but that crap won't feed in my SW 22A either. Very happy with it so far. Shot it with the stock sights, but came home and stuck a cheap nc star scope I had laying around on it. Overall I give it an A+, very fun and over cheap to shoot!

soonerbyx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know federal bulk isn't bad stuff, but I have shot over 2000 rounds of it and around 1500 rounds of winchester bulk with only a few FTF with the winchester.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My gun had issues running some old (2yr old) Winchester hollowpoint lead tipped yesterday. It would jam the bullet into the magazine where the rim would get stuck on the mag lip and need to be pulled out with pliers. Did it 3 times in about 120 bullets :/ First time I’ve seen it happen with any type of ammo. I’ve shot a couple hundred Winchester m22 and it worked fine.

Last edited:

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TulsaGeoff hooked me up with a new M&P 15-22. So far has run 100% with Winchester Dynapoints. Pictured here with my Bushy Superlight with Magpul furniture. Lots of fun and cheap to run.

M&P 15-22 MOE FDE

img.photobucket.com_albums_v231_GLG20_DSC00732.jpg

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got to get mine out. Was running Win Super X through it and hand a handful of FTF. Seemed to always be the first one in the mag. I'm going to try CCI next visit.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New M&P 15-22 owner (had it for a week now). Been busy lately and haven't had a chance to shoot it yet...that and ammo is scarce.

I really like the FDE add-ons but I'm kind of a "basic-black" guy.
Added the MFT pistol grip & magwell foregrip, MAKO rail covers, cheapo single-point sling.
Taking suggestions & advice.....Wanting to add an angled foregrip & red dot site.

[Broken External Image]

Got some Winchester Super X and some Remington GB I'm going to try to run through as soon as I get a chance.