Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran some older Rem high velocity ammo today. Ran fine but it was super inconsistent. Would randomly get 3-4 really hot rounds in a row that would shoot wild. It's old so I'm not worried. I shoot this gun for fun not for accuracy competitions lol

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out today and put another 300rds through the 15-22. This time in was Winchester Super-X.
Had 2 feed issues. No fire or ejection problems at all.

Love this rifle.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot mine for the very first time today. No ammo related problems at all. Gun functioned flawlessly.

The only reason I bought one of these is because I happened to read this thread a couple of weeks ago. All you guys were commenting on how much you love them and how they are so much fun to shoot. You were right. Excellent recommendation. Thanks!

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot mine for the very first time today. No ammo related problems at all. Gun functioned flawlessly.

The only reason I bought one of these is because I happened to read this thread a couple of weeks ago. All you guys were commenting on how much you love them and how they are so much fun to shoot. You were right. Excellent recommendation. Thanks!

Now the quest for magazines begins.

I have owned mine since the 4th of the month. Did manage to get two 10 round long mags from S&W day before yesterday (now converted to 25 rounds). Swapped for a new 25 rounder this week. Have not had to pay the crazy prices they are getting right now. Have two more on backorder with S&W.