So I got a call from Mayors Against Illegal Guns...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be asking Coburn personally this Saturday evening, just exactly what his "bi-partisan" efforts with Schumer and Co. are all about! ;)

If you get a chance, let him know that "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" are stacking his phone calls to make it look like more Oklahomans support UBCs than really do.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i got the opposite yesterday a poll from the nra-ila , i filled it out included a check and mailed it back .

they are sending a page(3 page carbon copy) to coburn (also inhofe and mullin), the reason for the check ? one of the questions asked if i would spend money on my decision to fight . coburn gets to see i said yes .
you can also fill this out online .

they call it a TAG poll truth about gunowners . another small way to make it count .

elance

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might want to ask him what in the constitution gives the federal government the power to regulate intrastate commerce too.
Artical1 Section8 of the constitution statesIntrastate, or domestic, commerce is trade that occurs solely within the geographic borders of one state. As it does not move across state lines, intrastate commerce is subject to the exclusive control of the state.
the feds would cut off our federal funds to bring us into SUBMITION.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard on guntalk today that "illegal mayors against guns" is the big sponsor now of all the anti gun legislation we are seeing in some states.
It is being financed by Bloomberg.
IMHO, we can counter by joining / contributing to the NRA> the more money it gets the better it can fight for recognition of our 2A rights.
PLease consider upgrading your membership to lifetime and sending at least some political contributions to it this year. Also, maybe consider sponsoring friends or relatives for a 1 year membership?
EVERY politician in every state who voted anti 2A this year needs to be gone in 2014.
:)

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just tried calling Coburn's office, and it said his voice mailbox was full. Hopefully that's all people telling him to oppose this crap!

On a related note, I wonder if an aid actually sits there and listens to all those messages or if they just hit the clear button in the morning....

An aid listens to them, and puts a check mark in the appropiate box.

I wish they would call me, but we are on all of the do not call lists.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I got hosed yesterday and wasn't able to attend the Delegation Dinner. :(

I did make it out to the ally at Lafortune Park and there were several hundred people in attendance. I got to talk to Bill Christiansen and he will be running against Cathy Taylor for mayor this fall. Despite not living within the Tulsa city limits, I donated to his campaign and plan to work on his behalf. The last thing we need in Tulsa is another 4 years of Taylor and another 4 years of her supporting MAIG. I'd urge all of you to donate and fight her on this!

Back on Coburn, there's another article out today and while he appears to be holding the line on private transfer records the Democrats want, reading between the lines still tells me he's willing to support UBC's if private records are not kept. That is still disturbing and I'll be writing him another letter and continue calling to tell him "NO", which is what Dr. No should be doing in the first place! :(

http://news.yahoo.com/lawmakers-dispute-records-private-gun-sales-004028530.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom