So I was in H&H around lunch time today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and there was a red pickup, with a handicap placard hanging from the mirror, backed into one of the handicap spaces.
The truck was backed in so far that most of the sidewalk was blocked. No way a wheelchair or probably even somebody on crutches could get by.
Seems like they, of all people, would be mindful of inconsiderately placed obstacles. At least there wasn't a trailer hitch too.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m coming to understand that some people are really just that bad at driving. They have no idea and lack the spacial awareness for competent control of their vehicle. Case in point, one of my wife’s students (she’s a special ed teacher) has the mental capacity of around a second grader and graduated this past May. He’s a really nice kid so not putting him down in any way. What I am critical of is that his parents and the State of Oklahoma have decided to issue the young man a driver’s license. In two months he’s been in three accidents totaling at least one car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom