So if you want to bury a gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.everydaynodaysoff.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_01_Mosin_Nagant_Arm_5_people.jpg

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you live in town and only have a back yard....try and bury your munitions as close to some pipes as possible, that way when the gun grabbers come in with their metal detectors scanning your yard and walls, you have a good chance of not being discovered.

1.bp.blogspot.com__39g9MwNoQ_Y_UOLkOcwNolI_AAAAAAAAGnM_ZqhyjA0S2Go_s1600_tin_foil_hat.jpg

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you live in town and only have a back yard....try and bury your munitions as close to some pipes as possible, that way when the gun grabbers come in with their metal detectors scanning your yard and walls, you have a good chance of not being discovered.

Just scatter some nuts and bolts/screws for a couple of feet around.

Last edited:

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my son has some friends that are burying ammo in sealed plastic containers. they might be doing guns next who knows...
I'm not going that far.:lookaroun

Ahem...you wouldn't happen to have seen where these concerned citizens might have been digging, would you? I just want to inspect their methods, you know, for science.

Latest posts

Top Bottom