so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they're allowed, maybe some day we will have enough evidence to see if it was terrorism.

I'm going to go out on a limb and call it terrorism. If terrorism's goal is to terrify, then that goal seems to have been achieved.
Not sure that was the original intent, but there seem to be many who are now "terrified".
3 weeks til muzzleloader season!

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it doesn't change the way I carry, because I always carry myself exactly the same as I have for the past 28 years. I learned those lessons long ago in far away lands and they stuck.

Hasan was deemed workplace violence as well. I've already made the case that it's technically correct, just as every casualty sustained in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan are workplace violence too. Being deemed workplace violence in and of itself does not rule out terrorism.

Establishing motive is the job of the investigators, if they're allowed to do so.

The distinction that you and Dennis seem loathe to acknowledge is that both Hasan and Nolen KILLED THEIR OWN COWORKERS. That does NOT make every casualty in war an incident of workplace violence. I suspect that if everyone signing up thought that being in the states posed the same risk as being deployed that we'd have a far smaller volunteer force. Heck, if an American GI goes a nuts and kills his CO or blows up his buddies with a grenade does that make him a terrorist? After all, some people get scared afterward.
Hasan is more borderline to me. That guy was killing agents of the American government after all, but I never really read into what was found about his motives. If they were to terrorize a population and try to bend a government to his will, terrorism. If they were simple vengeance or just plain old mental illness, workplace violence.
Nolen worked at a place that distributes fresh produce and was angry at someone who had three strikes in his mind. She was 1. A woman 2. White and 3. An infidel. To me, this looks, smells, and walks a lot more like a hate crime in the workplace than terrorism.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nolen worked at a place that distributes fresh produce and was angry at someone who had three strikes in his mind. She was 1. A woman 2. White and 3. An infidel. To me, this looks, smells, and walks a lot more like a hate crime in the workplace than terrorism.

A radical Muslim beheads an infidel in Iraq, he's a terrorist.
A radical Muslim beheads an infidel in Oklahoma it's workplace violence.

Even Mohammed the Goat F*cker is laughing at this.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A radical Muslim beheads an infidel in Iraq, he's a terrorist.
A radical Muslim beheads an infidel in Oklahoma it's workplace violence.

Even Mohammed the Goat F*cker is laughing at this.

Did the radical muslim in Iraq work with the person he beheaded? Did he do it
with the intent of spreading terror or affecting governmental change? Were
Native American warriors who scalped their enemies in battle committing
terrorism? Oh I see where you're going.. EVERY person that kills someone that he
doesn't agree with MUST be a terrorist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom