Somebody please explain this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did this piece of s+#t c**ks&$ker Salvador Ramos afford this stuff. From what I understand he didn't have a job.

Attachments

• school-shooting-013-1.jpg
    school-shooting-013-1.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 2

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How did this piece of s+#t c**ks&$ker Salvador Ramos afford this stuff. From what I understand he didn't have a job.
I find it interesting that when you pose a legitimate question you immediately get slammed. An 18 year old tranny who had worked part time at Wendy’s, from a non affluent family, can suddenly drop 4-5 thousand on two rifles, ammo and some other shooting kit. It should raise some red flags to most people.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone sufficiently motivated can acquire the tools necessary to do something they are dead set on doing. Stolen money, credit cards, selling drugs, pawn everything you own, whatever. These people were planning mass murders, not trying to balance the checkbook. When you are willing to throw away your entire life and take as many people with you as possible, a little credit card debt is likely not going to stop you. It might stop we the normal folk who plan to to pay it off and care about our financial future. These guys obviously didn’t care about their future or anyone else.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I base my ideals on logic, and conspiracy theories, which was implied in the OP that somehow this disturbed person acquired the funds mystically for these purchases, are mostly illogical. I'm all for less government, and I wouldn't put it past this current administration to do shady ****, but looking for government conspiracy around every corner will make you twitchy.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it interesting that when you pose a legitimate question you immediately get slammed. An 18 year old tranny who had worked part time at Wendy’s, from a non affluent family, can suddenly drop 4-5 thousand on two rifles, ammo and some other shooting kit. It should raise some red flags to most people.
Nobody is getting slammed. The OP’s post is actually a day late and a dollar short, because I’m fairly confident it’s already been covered in the thread about the shooting that was started the day of the shooting a couple weeks ago.

If you do the math, the kid spent closer to $7-8k on all the stuff he had, and yes, where he got the money is a mystery that definitely needs to be solved. However, a bunch of guys speculating on a message board 2 weeks later ain’t going to solve it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom