Somebody please explain this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know if any creditors that are gonna give an 18 year old that high a credit limit.
Dude, there are credit card companies that explicitly prey on 18 year olds. Just walk through the student union of pretty much any college campus and you'll see their display ads, if not real, live people to help them get signed up.

That said, it didn't have to be his credit card. It could've just as easily been grandma's, or cash that he stole out of grandma's account, or a forged check that he deposited into an account ("look what Meemaw gave me for my 18th birthday!"). When you're on a one-way trip, it pretty much frees you up to do whatever the hell you want, as there will be no extra consequences, and the deed will likely be done before anyone catches onto the stuff you did leading up to it.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that psychiatric drug interactions and side effects, 5G microwave radiation, propaganda and subliminal messaging on phone aps like Tik Tok and game platforms is more likely
I know too many folks who have used cannabis for years with no ill effects and improved their pain management and cancer and other health battles
ha. You’re nuttier than squirrel ****

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that psychiatric drug interactions and side effects, 5G microwave radiation, propaganda and subliminal messaging on phone aps like Tik Tok and game platforms is more likely
I know too many folks who have used cannabis for years with no ill effects and improved their pain management and cancer and other health battles
Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine will cure that.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who says he didn't have a college fund he tapped, or a savings account? Maybe got a credit card or two. When you try to look for a conspiracy usually you will find some "proof" that sends you down a rabbit hole.
When you are told to keep your head in the sand, and don't look at all, you usually get taken advantage of! It's OK to think, and look, for yourself!

Latest posts

Top Bottom