Somebody please explain this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would a kid that young spend the money on not one but two nearly boutique rifles? Why not any of the other models for half the price?

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would a kid that young spend the money on not one but two nearly boutique rifles? Why not any of the other models for half the price?
You know the whole tranny scene now days. All of them in their Hawaiian shirts, always at the shooting range. Keeping track of all the good toys from shot show. I mean I couldn't walk around with a PSA; I would lose all my street cred.
Anyways, I almost guarantee those weapons' fell off the back of the 2Fast 2Furious trucks on their way to the border.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I base my ideals on logic, and conspiracy theories, which was implied in the OP that somehow this disturbed person acquired the funds mystically for these purchases, are mostly illogical. I'm all for less government, and I wouldn't put it past this current administration to do shady ****, but looking for government conspiracy around every corner will make you twitchy.
i need some definitions first:

>logic
>conspiracy
>theory

in what way, given that it's a known fact the police AND government have both ALREADY BEEN CAUGHT LYING ABOUT THE SPECIFICS OF THIS EVENT, would you use your "logic" to determine you know enough to prevent anything you assume from being a "theory" that does NOT involve multiple people purposefully withholding information and/or altering it to push a certain narrative?

like, you realize literally EVERYTHING is a "conspiracy" and it's just a term with marxist origins made up to discredit anyone who dared to question authority under the iron curtain?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You know the whole tranny scene now days. All of them in their Hawaiian shirts, always at the shooting range. Keeping track of all the good toys from shot show. I mean I couldn't walk around with a PSA; I would lose all my street cred.
Anyways, I almost guarantee those weapons' fell off the back of the 2Fast 2Furious trucks on their way to the border.
i have very, VERY much wondered about the "gunwalking" guns in this case. we KNOW they were mostly sold in these border areas.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
it's wild; it's like do you guys think the feds don't entrap people to commit these kind of crimes?

even with literally dozens and dozens of high profile cases, likely hundreds of lesser known ones, and likely thousands if not tens of thousands of unknown ones?

>well sure, the feds and even local police are involved in co-opting, sometimes even creating/leading (proud boys anyone?) "terrorist" groups, planning "attacks", even to the point of providing weapons and funds, or at least promising to do so in some cases

>OH YOU MUST BE SOME KIND OF "CONSPIRACY THEORIST" TO THINK THE FEDS HAD ANY CONTACT WITH ANY KIND OF PERSON WHO DOES THIS KIND OF THING; EVEN THO THEY HAVE LITERAL AI PROGRAMS RUNNING TO IDENTIFY THEM. YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY BAD AT "LOGIC" TO THINK THERE COULD POSSIBLY BE A CONNECTION HERE

Latest posts

Top Bottom