Dave Ramsey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dollar is going to collapse - that's a mathematical certainty. That doesn't mean it's going to go full Lord of The Flies. It does mean there is going to be some pain. Our cushy way of living since WWII is coming to an end.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recall any time in the last 30 years where nations were coming together to try and decouple from the U.S. Dollar - including Saudi Arabia, the primary reason the USD is the world's "reserve currency"? I don't mean just talking about it, but having summits, working together. It may take a bit, but the dollar is on borrowed time.
If I had a penny for every time I’ve heard that over the last 30+ years, I’d have a lot more bullets and projectile launchers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recall any time in the last 30 years where nations were coming together to try and decouple from the U.S. Dollar - including Saudi Arabia, the primary reason the USD is the world's "reserve currency"? I don't mean just talking about it, but having summits, working together. It may take a bit, but the dollar is on borrowed time.
They are wanting to decouple from the dollar because America is weak. Weak in foreign relations and weak on our economy brought on by the biden/harris administration.
If the right administration takes over in January, I'm thinking the tide will turn. We will be strong again.
No country wanted to decouple when Trump was in office.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are wanting to decouple from the dollar because America is weak. Weak in foreign relations and weak on our economy brought on by the biden/harris administration.
If the right administration takes over in January, I'm thinking the tide will turn. We will be strong again.
No country wanted to decouple when Trump was in office.
The BRICS nations have been organizing long before Biden got into office, I believe during G.W. Bush's administration. They don't want to decouple from the dollar because we are weak - they want to decouple because we are idiots, and weaponized the world's reserve currency. We shot the golden goose.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The BRICS nations have been organizing long before Biden got into office, I believe during G.W. Bush's administration. They don't want to decouple from the dollar because we are weak - they want to decouple because we are idiots, and weaponized the world's reserve currency. We shot the golden goose.
The current administration caused that. We didn't, biden did by showing weakness.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the conspiracy theorists, every damn time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom