Dave Ramsey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fixed it. Partial Gold Krugerrand.

So when **** hits the fan, people will be trading Partial Gold Krugerrands for a Chicken Egg to eat.
The kind of people who would have eggs to barter when it all goes to hell are the kind of people who understand that you don’t trade something essential like food for something that has no utility.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.22 ammo (or maybe ammo in general no matter the size) will likely be the gold standard of SHTF. How many rounds for an egg, bottle of whiskey, coffee, or clothes? You can always use them if you need to, then trade for more later.
Mao was partially correct..."All power comes from the barrel of a gun." He ignored the part about FREEDOM also comes from the barrel of a gun. If one has the gun and ammo, he will have all he needs in a SHTF socirty.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread has been entertaining. Especially the SHTF tractor info and discussion about ricks fantasy prepper utopia lol
If SHTF in any form ever happens, it will be nobodies utopia. People will just do the best they can with what they have. I just think that if I had the money, I would have as much as I can and as many like minded people as possible. If I could not talk some of you into it, my "staff" would be made up of vets and their families.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If SHTF in any form ever happens, it will be nobodies utopia. People will just do the best they can with what they have. I just think that if I had the money, I would have as much as I can and as many like minded people as possible. If I could not talk some of you into it, my "staff" would be made up of vets and their families.
Oh I agree. It would definitely be nobody’s paradise.

I know several guys who are “awake” and they own land and everything. But unfortunately, community is not well taught to us.. America is based upon capitalism/I’ll get mine F everybody else. Most of the guys who have all of those things also have an uptight wife driving a brand new Cadillac Escalade. She ain’t about to put up with no “community”

It will take total economic collapse before people finally wake up and actually create real community

and I mean real community, not just showing up for each other’s kids ball games

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I agree. It would definitely be nobody’s paradise.

I know several guys who are “awake” and they own land and everything. But unfortunately, community is not well taught to us.. America is based upon capitalism/I’ll get mine F everybody else. Most of the guys who have all of those things also have an uptight wife driving a brand new Cadillac Escalade. She ain’t about to put up with no “community”

It will take total economic collapse before people finally wake up and actually create real community

and I mean real community, not just showing up for each other’s kids ball games
It will take capitalism with a little coop thought to keep the families fed. Real community has been tried many times and it always fails because it is human nature to work harder for your own family's needs.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good old Dave Ramsey.

Funny when gold and silver come up, it's "if you're worried about that, you should buy bottled water and bullets." But you'll never hear him say that when someone wants to talk 401k or stocks. Good luck eating that 401k if SHTF, too.

There's always an after. And gold and silver have value all over the world, and have for centuries, in nearly every civilization. Central banks around the globe aren't currently buying gold in record amounts to make cool ghetto teef for their citizens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom