Dave Ramsey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just having this discussion with my youngest daughter who is a 39yr old single mom with 3 boys 6,11,19. She was working for the RFK campaign in Lawrence Ks and told me about how insanely hateful stupid liberals she has seen are. She is a local gigging musician and very well known performer in the local college town Grateful Dead tie dyed jam band scene. Never has issues with anyone. She said some goth ĺooking antifa wannabes screamed "Kennedy is a traitor" at her at the gas station this morning. Kind of unnerved her a little.
I told her to get RFK off her car and be incognito and be careful. Crazy is just getting started.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just having this discussion with my youngest daughter who is a 39yr old single mom with 3 boys 6,11,19. She was working for the RFK campaign in Lawrence Ks and told me about how insanely hateful stupid liberals she has seen are. She is a local gigging musician and very well known performer in the local college town Grateful Dead tie dyed jam band scene. Never has issues with anyone. She said some goth ĺooking antifa wannabes screamed "Kennedy is a traitor" at her at the gas station this morning. Kind of unnerved her a little.
I told her to get RFK off her car and be incognito and be careful. Crazy is just getting started.
This right here is why I never put any kind sticker or decals on any of my trucks. There’s some crazy SOB’s out there looking for a reason to tear chit up, and in my opinion, advertising for political candidates is like putting a bullseye on yourself.

I’ve got a friend whose truck looks like he’s on the pro staff of a dozen sporting goods companies and political campaigns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom