Sons of Guns star arrested. . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was arrested and released on bail. The child was interviewed and returned to Mr Hayden. He also faces charges for aggravated crimes against nature...... Whatever that means.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

"Aggravated Crimes Against Nature", huh? Hmmmm ... that leaves a lot to the imagination ... :P

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a classic...
i.imgur.com_SA45QV7.jpg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the media reports that you have been arrested then you must be guilty. Otherwise they wouldn't have reported on it. That's how America is nowdays, guilty until proven innocent.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the media reports that you have been arrested then you must be guilty. Otherwise they wouldn't have reported on it. That's how America is nowdays, guilty until proven innocent.

Pretty much true. Once you get into the "system" its hard to get out. A local guy took in a friend of his daughter after her family situation went south. He tried to instill some discipline in her life, and did not allow her to go to a function of some sort, because she hadn't cleaned her room or something.

She filed a rape report in anger, and at 15 years old the state took over. Even though she recanted her story, and the rape test proved negative, the "state" continued the prosecution. It lasted for 2 years.

The guy lost his business, and everything he owned to pay legal fees.

The system sucks sometimes.
s

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Aggravated Crimes Against Nature", huh? Hmmmm ... that leaves a lot to the imagination ... :P

I believe that it encompass rape of a minor, inscest, sodomy, and things of that type, though in some area's a post 12 would also fall into that category:saywhat:

Dennis, that is very true. My ex was working at a girls group home at one point and if they didn't like a male staff member telling them what to do they would just holler rape. More than one guy quit over that type of thing and the girls knew most of them would. . . generally not worth the frustration.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually did Google, but I was to lazy to post my findings. It's basically an unconsenting act against another.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Latest posts

Top Bottom