Sons of Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPlainStrange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I saw was Papa Guns all serious faced talking about how what they do is dangerous and he begs his watchers from the bottom of his heart (which he designed before anyone else) not to do what they do. That was all I could stomach....I had to go take nausea medication like when I accidentally see a Dog the Bounty Humper commercial....I gotta go take meds....

Ha! I still don't understand how that show has been on the air so long...much less how they can rate a new series.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry guys. They are still cancelled. Discovery had six episodes filmed before sandy hook and decided to go ahead and air them, but after they have aired, they have no intention of filming any more.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I saw was Papa Guns all serious faced talking about how what they do is dangerous and he begs his watchers from the bottom of his heart (which he designed before anyone else) not to do what they do. That was all I could stomach....I had to go take nausea medication like when I accidentally see a Dog the Bounty Humper commercial....I gotta go take meds....

Brandi, that pretty well sums it up as well as could be done.. Blitz

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry guys. They are still cancelled. Discovery had six episodes filmed before sandy hook and decided to go ahead and air them, but after they have aired, they have no intention of filming any more.

I don't understand all the hate for SoG. I know they're a bit theatrical but it's television! They do some interesting things with older weapons and at least the show has some amusement factor. I'm just glad that they didn't cave and turn off all gun related television due to some of the moronic libtards.

JustPlainStrange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a bad gun show? I just record them...fast forward thru the BS and look at the guns.
Yes, yes there is. If I wanted to see just pictures of firearms, I could do that online with google. I expect some entertainment value..and most of them really do fail.

Have you happened to see the show "Family Guns" that comes on Nat Geo channel? It's one of the few that I actually enjoy.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, yes there is. If I wanted to see just pictures of firearms, I could do that online with google. I expect some entertainment value..and most of them really do fail.

Have you happened to see the show "Family Guns" that comes on Nat Geo channel? It's one of the few that I actually enjoy.

I like the Gun show set in Alaska. I haven't found many gun shows I dont like. Even the one with the family with the cute daughter...that charges crazy prices. They have another one on tonight called Guntucky. Looks promising.

JustPlainStrange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually enjoy the Alaskan one as well. I know it's corny and a lot of it is scripted, but I'm OK with that. I'm not a fan of the Colorado "American Guns" show. The father appears to be a complete douche-weasel, the son is the saving grace with his engraving talent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom