Soup eating fool!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had all four wisdom teeth removed in HS during ambulatory surgery. Why I had to go to the hospital, I don't remember, but the worst part was recovering from the general anesthesia they gave me. I barfed blood and stuff while in the recovery room, then went home feeling like a Peterbilt had run me over. Funny thing is, after napping for a couple hours, I woke up feeling just fine, with a slightly sore mouth. No issues after that.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had all four pulled at once myself. All I did was eat soup and mashed potatoes for three days (due to a numb jaw), then I used a "bent" seringe (sp?) and squirt salt water where the teeth were, and rinse with water. Did they give you one of those?

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
getting all mine pulled in December.dont plan on taking pills after either.i havnt taken a pill since 2007 and dont plan to any time soon.i dont know why i havnt i just want to see how long i can go without.had a root canal last year and lived without them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom