Special Concealment Match January 30th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David ... Hats off (again)
Any stage that's involves a weak hand , single hand or non-standing posture is always a good thing. Judicious use of cover more important than raw speed in defensive shooting.

Barricades are good. Movement is good.
Keep it up!

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moving on...........

The match went well. Thinking about re-using one or two of the stages with minor alterations, since a lot of people wished they hadn't missed this one.

Which stage did everyone like the most and why?

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
shooting from cover stage... also liked the field pick up, but not having to unload 20 rounds!!! i also like starting in a different positions (broom), which you could go alot of different directions, both hands on wall, sitting down, or just starting outside the shooting box and then having to step into it before you can shot... etc... i would do those stages again.... also on the whole hostage taker moving away (even though it didn't hurt me) that was a tough shot for newer shooter, hitting a 5 inch spot that is moving away from you on the draw and if you don't it is a 12 second penalty, that is really tough on the newbies.... but the best stage was the moving backwards, kneel, prone stage for sure..

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really liked the targets that charged/retreated. Also liked the shooting from cover and different positions.

Would like to see something that made you think about shoot/no-shoot. Like the sheriff's star or the one with the different numbers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom