Steel Challenge/USSA/Sunday 1st

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If only I can learn to shoot a gun like I shoot a camera
sorry I didnt get everyone in my squad, but I picked a few of my favorites and uploaded them to my website

-david

[email protected]

I know some people wanted individual pics e-mailed to them, just shoot me an e-mail

pics

check out 5445 2 peices of brass in the air!! sweet!!!

John Zane-for some reason the camera really loved your gun, got a lot of sweet shots with "contrails" from the hot brass flying----

great pics!

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't make it... but next month... oh yeah... next month... it's on. :)

I hope Positive Discontent and Keelty will save me a spot on the FGST. :)

warnercop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just wondering if they break the shooters down into classes? I have shot in military pistol matches but never anywhere else. I want to enter into some competitions but not sure exactly what to do?

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are no class breakdown in Steel Challenge, it is heads up racing. It is a good place to get into competition shooting. Come on out Sunday Dec. 6 to USSA in Owasso for the next match.
G

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just wondering if they break the shooters down into classes? I have shot in military pistol matches but never anywhere else. I want to enter into some competitions but not sure exactly what to do?

Steel Challenge is the perfect place to try competition shooting. The rules are simple, and all you need is a gun, holster, and a few mags. Come out and have some fun with us!!:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom