Stillwater Concealed Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeira

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking to take my concealed carry class in Stillwater. Does anyone know of any really good places there? Or should I take the effort to go somewhere else? Thanks!

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard that Stillwater Armory does an excellent class. I am signed up for the March 2nd class. You will most likely have to wait a while anywhere you go. The army surplus store out towards the interstate does ccw classes too, but I've heard mixed feelings. No personal experience, just the things I have heard.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tom Smith and his wife Sabre are very nice folk,,,
Highly competent and very personable.

They have a very nice facility at their residence,,,
It's about 3.5 miles off of highway 51,,,
That's where I took the class.

They also have rental guns if you need one.

Aarond

BigTuna

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't take my class from them, but the Stillwater Armory guys are awesome. They regularly help out our OSU Chapter of Students for Concealed Carry on Campus!

BigTuna

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a group on Facebook. Just Search "Students for Concealed Carry OSU" and you should find it. We usually have meetings once or twice a month. Landon Gabaldon is the president of the organization, you can probably find him at Stillwater Armory, he works part-time there I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom