Stoeger Luger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently acquired one of these Luger .22's in a trade. Not expecting much, given their past history, I wasn't terribly surprised when I loaded it up with Remington bulk stuff and began to touch them off. Almost every round failed to eject.

I then loaded a magazine with CCI Stingers and it was like a totally different pistol. Sucker ran like a clock. And, it was surprisingly accurate. It was minute of pie plate, offhand at about 25 yds. I was tickled pink. It would be nice if it ran on cheaper stuff, but I can afford CCI.

I only shot about 20 rounds, so I'll have to give it a longer workout to pronounce it my truck gun, but things are looking up. So far, well worth what I've got in it.

Had 2 magazines with it. The original won't work the BHO properly, but the aftermarket (Triple K) works perfectly.

[Broken External Image]

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one of those when I was a kid. My first pistol. I hated it always jamming, back then I didn't really know that there was much difference in .22 lr ammo. Luckily I finally talked my dad into getting me a Ruger MarkII, then I was in plinker heaven.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing they got right in the lugers (and Rugers, too) is the way they fit to the hand. They really feel good. I'm kinda wishin' I had a P08 now.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
try using winchester bulk pack I think last time I saw the price on it, it was about 17.00 for 555 rounds. I use it in all my .22's including a stoeger luger and it doesn't have any problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom