Stop the comments! OMG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should responses to posts be discouraged in the Future Ex Wife thread?

• No, let everyone show their mental age when responding.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Yes, reign in the idiotic responses.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • What Future Ex Wife thread, I'm here to sell firearms for more than they're worth.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Let's post the questions to Twitter to see what Elan has to say about the topic.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • If you have any IMR 4350 for a good price, you can make as many stupid responses as you want.

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone else sick and tired of page after page of stupid @$$ comments in the Future Ex Wife thread? I'm there for the pictures, I don't want nor need to see pages of useless comments. I've already blocked one person.

Don't accidently block @RickN or you will only see one Future Ex Wife picture per week! :nono1:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About those fat bottom women.
I am wondering if they photo shopped that in their pics thinking some big hind end looks sexy.
I also wonder how many people have the mind set to think it looks sexy and was this gained from watching reality TV with famous people
with fat booties.

Every one of those I see I think to myself do they really think that looks good?
Maybe they are fat and happy with their bodies and I feel that is good you should be happy.

Not my cup of tea though.
I do not mind the comments as they are easy to scroll over if you do not care to read them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom