Stop the comments! OMG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should responses to posts be discouraged in the Future Ex Wife thread?

• No, let everyone show their mental age when responding.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Yes, reign in the idiotic responses.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • What Future Ex Wife thread, I'm here to sell firearms for more than they're worth.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Let's post the questions to Twitter to see what Elan has to say about the topic.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • If you have any IMR 4350 for a good price, you can make as many stupid responses as you want.

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh...

...I have a tendency to scroll past all the pictures and look for the comments. Those can be pretty funny at times.

Granted, that one poster that got carried away a day or two ago was on the ridiculous side. I probably skipped about 90% of his comments. He has done similar in other threads as well.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s some serious future ex wife binge when you gotta lose your pop over a comment between 8 boobies.
Pretty sure it's not the single comment between pics, but the recent string of four pages of consecutive one-line comments by a specific poster. That was a bit tedious.

After all, without the comments, how would we know that they grow some very strange-looking 12 year old boys down GED's way, that some folks don't approve of comic book wimmens, that some guys are so old that anyone under 50 looks underage, or that even @RickN has standards?

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About those fat bottom women.
I am wondering if they photo shopped that in their pics thinking some big hind end looks sexy.
I also wonder how many people have the mind set to think it looks sexy and was this gained from watching reality TV with famous people
with fat booties.

Every one of those I see I think to myself do they really think that looks good?
Maybe they are fat and happy with their bodies and I feel that is good you should be happy.

Not my cup of tea though.
I do not mind the comments as they are easy to scroll over if you do not care to read them.

I don't mind the comments and I just scroll past them to look at the pics.

I'm with you @swampratt .......gals with a acre of butt and calves bigger than a 5 gal. bucket don't trip my trigger.

For those here that do like their gals a little meaty here's a pic to start off your week.

fat.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind the comments and I just scroll past them to look at the pics.

I'm with you @swampratt .......gals with a acre of butt and calves bigger than a 5 gal. bucket don't trip my trigger.

For those here that do like their gals a little meaty here's a pic to start off your week.

View attachment 269844

It’s quite the sobering thought to realize the woman on the far right is the most “svelte” of the four…. And for a moment, I thought it was @RickN posting this pic!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s some serious future ex wife binge when you gotta lose your pop over a comment between 8 boobies.

Take a breathe, grab another napkin and move on. Maybe those comments are half the fun of being an old guy.

It wasn't just A comment...... one dude posted like 4 pages of comments lol.

Oh well.... we'll work around it. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom