Stop the comments! OMG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should responses to posts be discouraged in the Future Ex Wife thread?

• No, let everyone show their mental age when responding.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Yes, reign in the idiotic responses.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • What Future Ex Wife thread, I'm here to sell firearms for more than they're worth.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Let's post the questions to Twitter to see what Elan has to say about the topic.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • If you have any IMR 4350 for a good price, you can make as many stupid responses as you want.

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind the comments and I just scroll past them to look at the pics.

I'm with you @swampratt .......gals with a acre of butt and calves bigger than a 5 gal. bucket don't trip my trigger.

For those here that do like their gals a little meaty here's a pic to start off your week.

View attachment 269844
Just so you know, it's WAYYYY too early in the morning to such things as this. As a matter fact it's always too early. Jeesh!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind a comment or two like, nice rack or hubba, hubba, but yeah, four pages of dialogue about every pic posted is a little much.

I also think it should be mandatory to post a pic when responding/commenting to this thread...

tumblr_ngp164of8d1tfalpgo1_1280.jpg

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone else sick and tired of page after page of stupid @$$ comments in the Future Ex Wife thread? I'm there for the pictures, I don't want nor need to see pages of useless comments. I've already blocked one person.
This has to be the most OSA thread I have seen in a long time 😂😂. ….lmao holy hell I can’t breathe,,

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't like it don't open it. Yep......Its that easy😎
That's not what everybody is saying. He was polluting a very beloved thread with a stupid sarcastic comment, about every single picture that had been posted over 700+ pages.

Like I said, a little comment about how you love chunky chicks, or tats or 6 packs, whatever, is one thing. To make up some kinda ideology about each one, is a little annoying.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not what everybody is saying. He was polluting a very beloved thread with a stupid sarcastic comment, about every single picture that had been posted over 700+ pages.

Like I said, a little comment about how you love chunky chicks, or tats or 6 packs, whatever, is one thing. To make up some kinda ideology about each one, is a little annoying.
He is another Lurker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom